Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Words of Wisdom

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a smoke in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used and abused, totally & say Hell yeah! what a ride"-unknown

I respect this quote so much it isn't even funny. I have felt this way pretty much my entire life. Even as a kid, I was like, "Hell yea, bring it home, bury me barefoot to ""Highway to Hell"" cause that's where I am going anyways, mine as well jam out on the way." I think I was like three years old when I told all my sandbox buddies. No really, all jokes aside, I have always had a mentality that you should live life to the fullest and if that means messing everything up then so be it. I am a good person at heart, but some things just overwhelm you when all the wrong answers are staring you in the face, they seem so much more fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk like that is what keeps me awake at night, though I must say, I do enjoy the times that you've taken me on that ride with you!

Where is Ashley? said...

Ah Mom, just be glad to know that I have enjoyed every minute of it.